- Offer general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the Practice including the provision of secretarial and clerical support to clinical staff and other members of the Practice team
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members the primary health care team, secondary care and other associated healthcare agencies
- Any other ad hoc duties asked of you.
Monday (Fairfield Branch): 1pm – 7pm or 2pm – 8pm (if late clinic)
Wednesday (University Branch): 8am – 2pm
Thursday (Fairfield Branch): 1pm – 7pm
Friday (Fairfield Branch): 10am – 4pm
Salary dependant on experience
Reception experience essential
EMIS experience desirable but not essential
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking team player to join our team of four partners and six salaried GP’s. The successful candidate will provide excellent medical care for our patients and involve themselves in the life and development of the practice.
We encourage special interests and offer a competitive salary, as well as seven weeks of leave (inclusive of one week study leave).
Six sessions per week, including one late surgery and inclusion in the on-call and Saturday rota. No out of hours commitment (opportunities available locally).
To start November 2019
For more information and to apply with CV and covering letter, please email Gemma Pope, email@example.com
Closing date 02.09.19