Kingston Hill Branch

Fairfield Branch

University Branch

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by coming to the relevant branch and completing the appropriate form, or you can  put your change of details on a signed letter posted to the surgery. This is especially important if you change your mobile number.   If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.